Declined I was perma-muted for no reason, I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
Here's the gist of what had happened. A DAY ago, I was unmuted after 3 weeks of being muted by (AVP?) an admin. I could get it at the time because of my unreasonable response to having an outrage. I go to a server, the admin joins as well. I try to go warden ( I was playing on a Jailbreak-Custom server ) and I do my job, the admin watches me. Now here is where I'm confused. The admin before said I would be perma-muted after if I get caught again for talking too much. I was the warden for the first half of the round, acting and following the rules as such. The admin then initiates a mute on me for no reason. At this point, I had noticed that no one could hear me, and reds were running amuck. I checked comms, and I was perma-muted! Its was a confusing time, for the reason seemed dumb! did someone report me? cause' I did nothing! The admin on the server started fooling around in the lightest of manners. While I got triggered on the inside, I kept my cool in the inside ( Note the admins were different ) I pleaded to where I could appeal, and I was sent here by the admin, who sarcastically said in chat that "I can try." So I come here, please, unban the account Jotaro ( Username russiecumrad ) my account. If I w=am given a reason, then I shall try to obey it in such manner that I won't even talk anymore, just the privilege to do so would make me happy. I don't want to end up banned, but for me, speaking is the way I talk, and I simply can't restrict myself to talk in chat and be attacked by unruly wardens on jailbreak servers. So, If you're reading this right now, and thinking ( Blasphemy! this man is a farce! ) then please note that this is no farce, I speak the truth, so please take time to think about my appeal

Why should I be unbanned:
I'm a newer player of the community who has growing experience of the maps and games, with time and effort, I know I can be a better player, maybe even an admin! Yet for now, I am restricted to the chat, and cannot have the experience of going as blue team/guards. I have fun playing jailbreak and taking away those experiences just makes me want to leave wonderland alone, which I don't want to.

(p.s. how do I link my ban on wonderland servers, I'm new to this website :l )

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You have a total of 15 comm-punishments. You just received your permanent silence, and judging by what the admin who actually silenced you's story, its quite strange that it doesn't match up.
You claim to be a newer player but have consistently played here for at least 7 months, with a total playtime of 200+ hours.
I have a hard time believing your side of the story seeing you're prone to do something you shouldn't via chat or mic.

Appeal declined.

Regarding to finding your "ban" you go to bans.wonderland.tf and search with your steam ID in the top right corner of the site under "Search comms..."

Status
Not open for further replies.