Accepted I would like to appeal my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2020
Ban Profile: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Big+[CENSORED]&Submit=Search

What happened: I was playing the other day and I was banned for racism because of something I said. It was for 1 day and I was content with waiting it out. It was at this time that I noticed that my brother, Pugcontrol, had been banned for 2 days for using a duplicate account. I would like to point out that I think this occurred because we are on the same network and live in the same house. I apologized to him and told him not to log on for 2 days so we could prevent this from accidentally occurring again. However, when I logged back on today (3/22/20) I was shocked to see that I was still banned. I checked the bans on your website and it said I had a 4 day ban for duplicate account. I think this happened because Pugcontrol is still banned and SourceSleuth thought that I was an alternate account of his. This is not the case and I am requesting for you to reverse my ban.

Why you should unban me: I believe that my banning was a mistake caused by SourceSleuth thinking that I was a duplicate account of Pugcontrol's. This is not the case and I would like to be unbanned as to prevent this from occurring the next time that I log onto the server. Thank you.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I don't believe you for a second. I investigated both of the accounts - Big [CENSORED] & Pugcontrol alike, and I'm not convinced that the coincidences match up to your story. Your [CENSORED] account was banned 21/03 at 02:03AM, which was then followed by Pugcontrol no later than a minute later.

You expect me to believe that you were:
1) banned for racism
and no later than a minute later:
2) your brother logs onto Wonderland servers and therefor gets a duplicate ban?

You even tried to connect once again while the Pugcontrol account was banned, this only worsens your ban extensions.

It's also worth noting that Pugcontrol's first connection was the 18/03 this year, and has only ever connected to our servers for 3 hours. I'm having a very difficult time believing your story, and it just seems like you are making this all up to cover up that you tried connecting to our servers while owning a banned account that was originally banned for a single day.

If you could just be honest, that would be the most beneficial method for you and I.

Mar 22, 2020
I know that my story sounds fabricated, but I assure you that it isn't. To answer your first concern with Pugcontrol logging on to the server a minute after I was banned: We had planned to play jailbreak together and he was joining when I got banned, I know that is a highly unlikely coincidence, but it is the truth. I believe he got the duplicate ban because we are on the same network and I stated this in my original appeal. The reason the I connected while Pugcontrol was banned is that my ban had already expired, that was this morning after I woke up and i was still pretty sleepy. I did not take the time to think about what could, and would eventually happen. You are right that pugcontrol's first connection was on the 18th, He usually plays cs:go, (which is shown by his multiple hours on the game). We just wanted to play some jailbreak together and then I ended up starting this mess. I am not making this story up and I told you the entire situation to the best of my ability. I understand your reason's for doubting me, but i am being honest. Whether or not you choose to unban me is your prerogative. Thank you for understanding.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
After hearing what you've had to say, I'll go ahead and unban both of those accounts, as I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake, considering you served your original ban for racism for 1 day.

The date you are unbanned on the SourceBans website can be a bit tricky as it can take a few minutes/hours after the unban to actually unban you, which in your case, is the reason you were issued a duplicate account ban on both of those accounts, and subsequently longer bans.

I have unbanned you through SourceBans just now, if you have any further issues connecting, feel free to contact me through forum PMs or Discord.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.