Accepted I would like to be Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

opus

Jun 2, 2021
I was banned for advertising. I did put a server IP in the chat. I wanted to 1v1 someone in a spy duel, and I put a server IP in the chat. This person was a random person, so I couldn't dm it to him. I would like to be unbanned, since I wasn't really advertising. I do know that I broke the rules, and for that I apologize.
Post automatically merged:

I promise that this wont happen again.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Before we get into the appeal does this other appeal remind you of anything?

opus

Jun 2, 2021
Thats my friend Blender, which that issue was completely unrelated to this. Which, he did not advertise anything either.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, I didn’t know he got banned until today.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
In the appeal that I listed your friend said that he didn't know you at the time and said that you wanted to 1v1 him as a spy which is completely true however he listed you as a random person in the report but in the report to staff channel on our discord he ended up knowing you overall with his response. Also, this is the same exact situation as this was the time you were reported for advertising. Also as an FYI, your friend did end up advertising as well but it was a different one so I assume that it was the completely unrelated issue you are talking about?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
It was the IP being in both of your logs and it being the same IP to the server but considering that your friend was unbanned it wouldn't make sense to keep you banned so I will unban you but, please do not do this thing again and if you want to go to another server with someone else just DM them or have them join off of you.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.