Accepted I've just been banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Jul 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello! I'd like to request an unban. My profile link is this one: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Soljaboiieee/ and I'll explain why.

So I was on your Achievement APG FL server and I kill a person since they killed me and moments later I've gotten banned across all servers I don't remember they're name specifically or I don't know If they reported me for just killing them once I really don't know anything else and when I try to join any other server it says I'm Banned. I've been in the server for 20 minutes before the ban.

Now I'd like to request this unban because I feel as though it was wrongly applied I only killed one person and just started Rocket Jumping after for like 15 minutes until I got kicked/banned from the server(s) I've been playing on the servers since July of 2017.

-Sincerely
Rocket

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well that's not why you were banned, you were banned for advertising other servers, specifically for advertising a strange leveling server to someone in-game.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Oh okay then sorry for the inconvenience.
Well alright, I'll unban you this one time. However, if you share IPs to servers of other communities, or otherwise advertise/promote other servers/communities again, you will receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.