• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak guards suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaSquid

Sep 26, 2019
Romania
Don't think many people would like this but my suggestion is to enable 100% crits from the guards. Before i took a long break from TF2 jailbreak, i used to play on Outpost jailbreak, wich i think now is dead, and they had 100% crits for the guards. This made the reds not rebel that much, and so we could stop any rebel attempt from happening. When i started playing again, i found lots of rounds where all the reds would rush the guards and kill all of them, and i think that just destroys the magic of the jailbreak. Instead of playing them minigames from the map, every couple of rounds are destroyed by rebellers.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
We already had 1 100% crit server and that was pretty much 24/7 dead (maybe the one and other player). Neither do i personally like 100% crits for only guards. If RED's rebel and kill all BLU's then the BLU's are just not good enough or not working together. I personally think it is possible of them to win against RED.

Also like Lime pointed out. Accidental freekills are more likely to happen by that.

Reactions: Hypernova

AquaSquid

Sep 26, 2019
Romania
Freekills can be achived with or without 100% crits man. But Lolichu is right about the accidental kills. Fine then, asking for this thread to be closed because of the negative feedback.
Post automatically merged:

Also Milkman, try to chill sometimes :) (talking about in-game)

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.