Declined Jailbreak homophobic ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for being disrespectful to a guard who found us during a game of hide and seek and he basically said "yall are dumbasses for hiding there" and I said "Shut the fuck up faggot" and then I realized I said something a little much and then I realized I got banned.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should've known better not to be disrespectful or rude to people I don't even know and I think I should revise my idea of going in on a situation like what happened, so im deeply sorry for any trouble I've caused. I've learned my lesson and this is why im appealing.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you were also racist and disrespectful here
6DB785D3 AD5A 452C A215 848FE1173A62
followed by some minor spam. I will give you that this was right before your ban and you seemed ok before that, I’m assuming you maybe got in a poor mood or something. I feel you should wait out your ban, as we do not allow any forms of hate speech, and you take the time to realize that and make sure you’re familiar with our rules so this doesn’t happen again.

Appeal Declined.

EDIT: yeah I’m not going to bother extending but I better not see this again 04BA98FD E00C 4DD0 8619 AB340B048CBB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.