• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Jailbreak items that should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
All demo charging weapons, phlog, machina, razorback, your eternal reward, wagna prick thats it but feel free to comment and if you want me to explain why they should be banned just ask

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
All demo charging weapons, phlog, machina, razorback, your eternal reward, wagna prick thats it but feel free to comment and if you want me to explain why they should be banned just ask
You haven't even given us a reason to ban them
You cannot just have items banned just because you hate them

we also shouldn't have to tell you to put in reasonings to ban them

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
I just want them banned on Jailbreak servers to prevent - freekills mostly and unfair advantages. I am going to explain them regardless for a better perspective for you.

1. Demo Charging weapons (secondaries) Most of the time when a blue demo charges he misses and or freekills accidentally or on purpose. When a red demo gets their charge its usually because a blue baits and then once they have their charge they wait for the perfect time to just rebel and they can charge away or instantly kill the warden.

2. Pyros Phlog. This is mostly used by blue team pyros, when you see a phlog most inmates want them dead since they will most likely freekill everyone and use their crits powerup when they get enough mpmh and also when they are trying to hit rebellers the splash damage does a lot of damage to everyone and god forbid if they used crits everyone around the rebeller would die.

3.Machina - i made a post about this but this weapon is the king of freekillers. Just get all inmates on the red line scope in wait for the sound and boom kill everyone.

4. Razorback is very annoying. Its used by freekillers so they dont by spies. If you are rebelling as a spy you need to be efficient, stealthy, and on the move so when there is a razorback sniper you need to parkour across the map and pray he does not see you. When warden goes warden with this they take 3 backstabs. In pokemon day spies are always sent out against snipers and with a razorback its quite unfair.

5. Your eternal reward/wagna prick - ok so I don't hate these weapons I just do not see the use of them if you get a rebeller status when you kill someone. Its also annoying because if you get a kill on a baiter you will most likely be shot down for "force bait" since you are disguised.

Thank you for reading and I understand everyone might not understand my view but I still respect your opinion regardless of what you will say but keep in mind I only want this in JAILBREAK SERVERS only since they are very specific and easy to abuse.

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
“This weapon is used by mass free killers!” is a terrible excuse to ban a weapon. Why not ban Jarate because of the mini crits on all reds? Why not ban soldier, demo, and pyro for their splash damage? Why not ban Huo Long Heater for the AoE? If we ban one item for causing free kills, we might as well ban some others. Shouldn’t we ban Pootis Pow taunting because it allows reds to kill blus from a distance without ammo? Shouldn’t we ban scouts on red because they get an unfair speed advantage?

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
“This weapon is used by mass free killers!” is a terrible excuse to ban a weapon. Why not ban Jarate because of the mini crits on all reds? Why not ban soldier, demo, and pyro for their splash damage? Why not ban Huo Long Heater for the AoE? If we ban one item for causing free kills, we might as well ban some others. Shouldn’t we ban Pootis Pow taunting because it allows reds to kill blus from a distance without ammo? Shouldn’t we ban scouts on red because they get an unfair speed advantage?
you missed the whole point of it. only thing that was relevant was jarate. Mass freekillers and splash damaging class are different. The huo long heater should not burn anyone unless they get too close. A red pootis powing a a blue has absolutely no relevance to mass freekilling. and scouts being faster does not make them better since there is an lr that can make all reds fast and scouts are no strong without ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.