Jailbreak pet peeves?

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
Wardens that are way too lenient on their orders. For example, when REDs ignore orders, and the Warden would rather keep telling them over and over again to do said order and whatnot instead of killing them for not listening. Likewise, when Wardens set time restrictions that are incredibly long for no reason. (i.e. Giving someone a full 60 seconds or so just to turn around and accept an RPS taunt, giving them 5 minutes to finish the last trap of Deathrun, etc.)

Reactions: yoyo

Conga

Aug 29, 2019
People who have never read the rules screaming that every second thing the warden/guard does is a free kill or against the rules.

Also the gamemode is pretty boring without people who actually communicate and rp a bit tbh

Reactions: yoyo

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Outside of cell rebel day
/r
/r
I already gave a repeat
/r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r

Conga

Aug 29, 2019
/r
/r
I already gave a repeat
/r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r /r
Oh, this one is horrible, really boring too.

Like, why even bother playing jailbreak then? Just play a hide and seek server if you want to find hidden people or an mvm map if you want to fight an army or any trade or quickplay server if you want to just fight people; blue team is always going to win these.

Actually.. that hide and seek server idea might give me a map idea.. Hide and Seek map without plugins? Basically a trade map with secrets but with randomized locations/requirements~?
I like the sound of this~

Conga

Aug 29, 2019
You're supposed to initiate simon says by saying
"Simon says I'm simon"
"Simon says we're playing simon says"

If the warden doesn't do that, then the orders that simon gives are voided.
Oh, well, that's really misleading and confusing to be fair and I imagine with people who play on a lot of prison servers would feel like it's a 50/50 gamble on whether the warden/server wants the warden to say that first or not.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
How most people on Jailbreak were not taught by their parents to not speak when others are speaking.

"Alright here's my repeat: All RED-"

"YO CAN WE TAUNT?"

"Yeah is taunting allowed??"

Seriously, if you want the answer then let the warden fucking speak. If you do this to me I will without fail mute inmates and then say it's No Taunt Day.

Reactions: Conga and Hypernova

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
when a guard kills you for being on a window cell instead of a bed on lava day without any warning or my favorite "we are doing sweeper" *me* "red podeum count?" *warden* " nah that shits gay" *me internally dying cas i cant play normal sweeper* XD