Declined Kesiah is witch hunting me I have multiple screenshots for evidence. ParaFlax is an unprofessional admin who is witch hunting me with Kesiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuncanMoore

Sep 27, 2021
The false ban in question: https://wonderland.tf/threads/hate-speech.19989/

1. How is calling someone a "sissy boy" hate speech? How am I denoting or claiming a hatred for ANY minority group by calling someone a "sissy boy down" (excluding the kaomoji face because it's a face). I really want an answer that explains how calling someone a "sissy boy down" or "sissy boy" is hate speech, transphobic, or "racist comments" as I was so accused of and ParaFlax just instantly banned me.

1a. The user Kesiah recorded a demo with me reading someone's comment stating "kesiah is an angry trans cuck, go to be bozo" with a following comment "Duncan Moore: kesiah is an angry trans cuck". Explain in any of these chats which are evident in the video; where is the "hate speech" where is the "racist comment" where is the "transhphobia" that I have been accused of. Lets not forget KESIAH KNOWINGLY CALLED ME A BETA MALE IN THAT VIDEO, PARAFLAX IGNORED IT. KESIAH KNOWS I AM DIAGNOSED WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY, WHY DOES KESIAH GET AWAY WITH IT? WHERE IS PARAFLAX?

2. This person specifically goes to ParaFlax and no other admin to ban me. This will be important later as ParaFlax has falsely banned me in the past (on the Wonderland source bans), and he will take Kesiah's word for it when he claims anyone is "racist" or "transphobic".

3. Kesiah has falsely accused me of "transphobia" in the past that resulted in a one week ban. I have screenshots that contain chats where Kesiah claims she is not transgender and admittedly faked it. For the false accusation evidence, the images will be titled: KesiahFakedTransChat.jpg, kesiah1.jpg, kesiah2.jpg

4. On the accusing of ParaFlax: this is just minor unproffessionalism in the screenshots: Paraflax1.jpg, Paraflax2.jpg. Just some brazen unprofessionalism when I have to REMIND AN ADMIN, THAT A KNOWN TRANSGENDER FAKER, BEEN REMINDED BY HEAD ADMIN 8, THAT KESIAH FAKED BEING TRANSGENDER. Will just respond with "take it to 8 bro if you have complaints". You have not seen him as an admin in servers where he is a power hungry ban hammerer. Screenshots: Paraflax1.jpg paraflax2.jpg

5. Discord wonderland admin Megapon told me in chat that he will inform ParaFlax of his mistakes, and will be investigating Kesiah. Why does one such as me have to go such lengths to get justice done to someone who sides with Kesiah - who knowingly and still fakes being transgender, to accuse people he/she/whatever whomever does not like. And goes to ONLY ParaFlax for bans relating to "transphobia"? I want answers not excuses. Will include screenshots of: Mega1.jpp - Mega5.jpg

Attachments

• KesiahFakedTransChat.jpg
    KesiahFakedTransChat.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 31
  • kesiah1.png
    kesiah1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • kesiah2.png
    kesiah2.png
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • ParaFlax1.PNG
    ParaFlax1.PNG
    498.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Paraflax2.PNG
    Paraflax2.PNG
    553.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Mega1.PNG
    Mega1.PNG
    455.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Mega2.PNG
    Mega2.PNG
    473 KB · Views: 26
  • Mega3.PNG
    Mega3.PNG
    492.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Mega4.PNG
    Mega4.PNG
    493.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Mega5.PNG
    Mega5.PNG
    487.7 KB · Views: 30

thunder

lightning
Honorary Member ★
Sep 25, 2019
Maryland
Paraflax showed a few videos of you definitely skirting the line of what is allowed under the hate speech rules. Since you've had a few other bans for hate speech what you did seemed pretty intentional. If you feel that Kesiah is harassing you or baiting you to break rules, feel free to report them or just /ignore them in game. If you have more questions you can ask me on discord at thunder#5300.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.