moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
moody#8228

2.) What happened?
you already know

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
1. Transphobia: since it's wasn't clear to the staff member taking my previous appeal, I have shown sympathy for inappropriate transphobic comments towards wonder.tf admin gale and have a apologized for it in my first appeal (it helps to read my previous ones before denying) Screenshot 20220215 181620 Chromebut since it wasn't clear the first time I do apologize to gale and anyone in the lgbtq community that I have offended.
2. I pinky promise won't verbally assault gaming on wln.
3. For any other wrong doings against the community and members I do apologize and should act more mature for my age

Written on mobile so srry for the good English

note: if you are going to deny my application at least let me have a chance to reply before i get a locked thread (no read it the first and 2st time it seemed lol!)

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Sorry for the delayed reply. Regardless, after looking through your logs I found spam and general behavior which I do not deem acceptable for wonderland. I have also been informed that you did not apologize to Gale for your behavior. In the future, you will need to contact a Head Admin directly for a chance to appeal again. Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.