• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak lr stuff #idk anymore

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
My problem with hide and seek is that there is only one map being played on the active servers, so there is barely any room for creative spots because everyone knows the map inside and out at this point. This makes hide and seek a semi-luck-based LR. If there was a constant map rotation then it would be much harder for everyone to have every spot on their mind at once when the LR gets picked, rewarding more clever players.

Stelle

BIG WINS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Banned
β˜… Donor β˜…
Sep 25, 2021
h
My problem with hide and seek is that there is only one map being played on the active servers, so there is barely any room for creative spots because everyone knows the map inside and out at this point. This makes hide and seek a semi-luck-based LR. If there was a constant map rotation then it would be much harder for everyone to have every spot on their mind at once when the LR gets picked, rewarding more clever players.
so disable it for now until map rotation comes out to il and ny

xyso

gamert
Mapper
β˜… Donor β˜…
Honorary Member β˜…
Feb 18, 2021
united states
remove hide n' seek
its fucking awful please
+1, I heavily agree to this, as from personal experience, I have encountered many scenarios where I have been forced to take extreme measures to find new hiding spots on such a bland map area. The LR itself is fine, but on maps like jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d.bsp its (pardon my language) god awful. I would say the only scenarios where most well-known players have achieved LR on hide and seek is where the guards don't know jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d.bsp that well, also considering the fact that they can use their veteran-like knowledge and use it to their advantage. I'd say with Hide and Seek on jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d is very heavily oriented on either who has better map knowledge, or who knows better hiding spots. So, to conclude to this statement, I give this suggestion a +1. Thank you for reading.