Resolved milk Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997150270 or STEAM_0:0:518442271

Player name: milk

Date of incident: >25/11/2019< (DD/MM/YYYY) aka Yesterday

Server name / IP: ★ WonderLand | Jailbreak - Custom! > 94.130.49.180:27016 <

Proof of evidence:
Team Fortress 2 11 25 2019 11 17 07 PM Team Fortress 2 11 25 2019 11 17 17 PM Team Fortress 2 11 25 2019 11 24 48 PM Team Fortress 2 11 25 2019 11 31 15 PM
Video:
https://streamable.com/kalfd - In this instance it was "Warden presses buttons only day" and Milk proceeded to hit the buttons resulting in him getting voteslain, now obviously he already got punished for this but i'm posting this to give you an idea of his trolling/trolly behaviour

https://streamable.com/3zlnp - Here milk "Accidentally" presses the taunt button and freekills me, while he did say it was an accident and killed himself i find that hard to believe due to the fact the he immediately posted a lenny face after killing me & also taking into consideration what happens in the previous and next video

https://streamable.com/ph9e0 - Not only does he keep asking john (The Warden) to do something illegal & against the rules, but later in the video, looking at other people's reaction it seems milk was a heavy who spun his minigun and started pressing all the buttons hence john going crazy, but since i don't have solid proof on that i can't say much, you should judge this yourself based on what you hear, but if that is the case this proves my point about milk's general behaviour

https://streamable.com/jiq3l - Here, again, milk keeps pushing john into doing something against the rules i believe at the time it would've been illegal FF since it didn't actually pass 3 days

https://streamable.com/9c1z4 - This is the same as the above, just more of him asking john to not only do illegal FF, but meat grinder since we were in knife pit

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: So generally looking at this it doesn't seem like a big deal at all but it is the more you think about it, i'd like to clarify that i'm not exactly reporting what he did (Freekilling, pushing buttons when not allowed etc) as he was punished in most of these cases but i'm mainly reporting this guy's general behavior/trolling, we had this warden named johnhil, didn't seem like he was new to Jailbreak but new to being Warden which is why most people on the server didn't really like him, though he didn't actually do anything against the rules, i might be forgetting some minor stuff he did but nothing too severe otherwise i'd remember it.

Anywho, people didn't want him because he was a bad warden which isn't too surprising for someone new, however instead of people helping him or just using !fire comes this guy named "milk", for some reason, this guy was trying his damn hardest to get john to enable FF which was at the time illegal FF and if you've seen the screenshots and videos, this guy also wanted to get john to do meat grinder, once we got to knife pit he started asking him to do !wff, obviously john didn't know what this command did so it was easy to end his career before it even started, fortunately john didn't want to take the risk as me and some other people told him not to do it, aside from all of this milk also freekilled me, put a lenny face in chat and said it was an accident, now if someone sends a lenny face and tells me it was an accident i would say he was bullshitting and in fact trolling, but he did slay himself so its no biggie, i don't really care about that but what i care about is the trolling, there's another instance of him pressing knife pit buttons while not allowed to which lead to a spy dying to knife pit doors, he kept doing that until he got voteslain ofcourse, in one of the videos i assume (but i suggest you go look for yourself as i don't have solid proof of that, i'm just basing it on other people's reaction) milk was a heavy who didn't listen to warden and stayed in blue side deathrun and eventually started hitting all traps when warden clearly told him to go on top of deathrun, now i tried to look in the rules and i couldn't manage to find anything about guards not being able to hit deathrun traps, though i do remember seeing something like that before, anyway this further proves my point of him trolling.

Honestly the more i think about it this guy is a piece of shit for trying to get john banned, at first it was like a whatever thing but to go as far as to encourage him to enable FF by saying stuff like "it gives you this weapon" and "i'll give you 1000000 credits" shows how hard this guy was trying, i get it's john's fault if he actually listened to this guy but isn't that why we are here? isn't that why staff exists? instead of actually helping people and telling them what's right and wrong we encourage them to do the wrong thing and cause more trouble on the servers? wonderland has too many servers and only a few staff members so it's also our duty (the players) to help new people out and direct them and tell them what's right and wrong based on our knowledge since there won't always be a staff member online, obviously to a certain extent as we are not staff members and might not be the most knowledgeable people.

I know i've took it way too far with this report and i really made it seem like something horrific happened but this is what causes problems on the servers, this is a big community and new people join everyday, if this is how we help them then they are obviously not lasting long here, i feel like this kind of behavior/trolling shouldn't be accepted whatsoever, again i apologize for making this long af, it may not be that big of a deal to most of you but it really is to me, it's a really shitty thing to do to new people, if that guy actually listened to milk and caused illegal FF and meatgrinder he would've gotten a tough punishment and would probably also leave because of how the community itself fucked him over instead of helping him.

Something worthy enough to note is that when i tried to look for milk's profile i found no bans or comm bans for him whatsoever (which is kinda surprising), his steam profile is public but everything on his profile is private aka friends, games etc, only thing that you could see on his profile is that he is in the wonderland group, his profile was create on the 16th of october so its very new which is suspicious though i figured if it was an alt account it would've gotten auto banned, unless this guy is using vpn, well that's for y'all to figure out since i can't seem to find anything good, thanks for taking the time to read this and sorry for making it long.

• Wow
Reactions: ĹĔĞĂČŶ

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
I would like to clarify that me saying Johnhill (the warden) wasn't new to jailbreak doesn't mean he knew everything including what was right and what was wrong, there was still a lot of stuff he didn't know about jailbreak, but he knew enough to not listen to the BS being told to him by milk & others.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I know rule-breakers such as this can be frustrating, but
Honestly the more i think about it this guy is a piece of shit
please try to avoid insults.

Anyway,
Something worthy enough to note is that when i tried to look for milk's profile i found no bans or comm bans for him whatsoever (which is kinda surprising), his steam profile is public but everything on his profile is private aka friends, games etc, only thing that you could see on his profile is that he is in the wonderland group, his profile was create on the 16th of october so its very new which is suspicious though i figured if it was an alt account it would've gotten auto banned, unless this guy is using vpn, well that's for y'all to figure out since i can't seem to find anything good, thanks for taking the time to read this and sorry for making it long.
I can confirm that milk is an alt account of a banned player. So I have placed a ban.

Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.