Not open for further replies.

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
HckeRpQw.gif

1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
moody#8228

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i talked in help desk, in response to tronger, jokingly referencing popular staff member "mann of security", in response not so popular staff members "lockersmasher" and "cottage" told me to stop and i did, it should have ended there. the next day i woke up to a 1 day isolation from mann, i was like "ok whatever i was making fun of him who cares" then hit popular senior admin (not for long lol) "paraflax" decides to change my isolation from 1 day to perm.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
because i listened to the warnings from locker and cottage telling me to stop, i felt that the isolation was unwarranted, because jumping from verbal warning to instant iso seems a bit overzealous and way too much of a stretch to even make sense, i feel that i should be uniosed in the discord.

(actions have consequences para)
Post automatically merged:

Iknowwhatyoudidpara
gif no embed so heres the image

Last edited:

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Considering you have a long history of previous punishments, I see no point in giving you another chance again so soon, especially when you yourself don't really seem to care at all about the consequences of your own actions with how you tried to avoid with an alt and with how this thread is half a shitpost.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.