Declined Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar_qx

★ Donor ★
Jan 6, 2020
United Kingdom
My Mute Appeal

It was a normal day on jailbreak I finally got back from my day and a half break and I come back to see that the server hasn't changed, I get greeted by a few well known active players and two friends of mine, but that's besides the point after two rounds I decided to go warden as there was 10-20 seconds left to do so and after a few orders there was one person left they got last request and death request but during that death request It just so I happened to screech very loudly leading to my mute. I have been muted before which is probably why this one is 6 hours long but I feel like that previous mute wasn't really "allowed". Which is leading me to this final point.
I play on blu team (guards) almost all the time and never tend to brake the rules, I'm sincerely upset that this has happened recently as I've loved to come back and have a lovely day with all the community once more. I really love this community so much and this mute is really restricting me as I tend to talk better through voice then words.

The Final Section

I wish to be unmuted as I've gotten 76% (roughly) hours/playtime on tf2 from jailbreak alone and all my entertainment is mostly on blu mostly because I can understand the orders better and I personally find it more enjoying, which is linking to why I beg to be unmute. I'm also very sorry for mic spamming and I promise this will be the last time I will be muted for mic spam and if I'd to brake that promise then just ban me for lying.

This has taken me near 40 minutes to think heavily upon and write.

- My Regards, ★ Weeb ★ -
Post automatically merged:

(small error)
the final section

line 2 i said unmute instead of unmuted

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you have 4 previous mutes for mic spam, you've had enough chances to not mic spam yet to continue to do it. Just because you liked being on blue team and active doesn't excuse you from the rules.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.