Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolKrafter22

★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
linked to forum acc

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i went to a free csgo skin website at 2 AM and it looked like skinhub but it was a scam site for account hijacking and the person who stole it apparently knows VIP commands for WLN and got me banned for vip abuse

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think you guys should unban me because i did nothing to cause the ban and some random guy from Russia took my account and had a very big ban joyride with it

KoolKrafter22

★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2019
So this guy who owned a CSGO scam website decided to play TF2 on your account. He then knew that you played on WL servers so proceeded to join a WL server. Upon arriving at this WL server, he had knowledge of all VIP commands and decided to abuse them.

Seems legit bro
idk this guys life, i have a lot of wln servers in my favorites. he could have done !help bc thats a common command and found vip menu

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
As well as your story having a number of holes, another staff member heard you using your mic at the time of this. Therefore your account was not hijacked.

Your ban has already expired but if you break the rules again or attempt to lie, you will be punished accordingly.
Closed

Reactions: Forkツ and Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.