My Introduction

Pixelatedd

Oct 25, 2019
Hello! I'm sure some of you have seen me in-game as either Pixelatedd, boirei, or my current steam name, Saint Decagon.

I joined the wonderland.tf community in mid-2019 and created a forum account in October, so I figured I should leave an introduction here if I intend to become dedicated to the community.

Who am I?
I'm a creative individual who likes to draw and create things in Garry's Mod a lot of the time, either for fun or as a method to distract myself. On TF2, I'm a F2P on this account, whilst I'm a P2P on my Dad's account, which I asked him if he could buy a key for a crate before I had a steam account myself. Okay, yes, I might've lied about my birthdate on my account, but that's in the past. Both literally and figuratively.

What do I do on wonderland.tf?
Well, mainly I like to play Surf Arena, Zombie Escape/Survival, Jailbreak, or Deathrun, and Idle servers, if that's not all of the types of servers on wonderland.tf. I often get frustrated on these servers (excluding Deathrun and ZE/S) since I'm either being killed repeatedly for grinding, or I just suck at the game, and I might've had a little outburst earlier... twice... but I have a way to deal with it. Friendly mode, I mean, that's why it exists, or one of the reasons why.
On Surf Arena I like to just hang out and spend my time with others and see if anything interesting is happening, or just work on my surfing skills overall, since it's pretty fun to be soaring around the map. On Zombie Escape I like to change classes depending on the map, which I intend to post a guide on the do's-and-dont's shortly after posting this introduction. I usually main either engineer or sniper with the intent of keeping my enemies back, and I don't play heavy a lot since I don't have the G.R.U.
On Jailbreak, I just try not to die. Simple as that. Follow orders, don't die. Now Deathrun is a little more complicated. On Deathrun I usually strafe and juke to get the death/hale to activate traps early, just like every Deathrun speedrunner.

Now you might be more thinking how I interact with the overall community. I usually like to just be funny, and be creative with the !wear command. I like to spend my time on there overall with other people.

I hope to see you all in-game! If you have any questions, go ahead and ask! I'll be happy to reply to any.