Accepted My Second Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolinski

May 24, 2020
Czech Republic
Requesting a server unban/unmute/ungag appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MTFunitNineTailedFox/

source ban link : https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:480838247&advType=steamid#

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Almost year and a half ago i got banned by i don't really know who (Web ban is written in source ban link) for being in a cheating group titled "SpeedHook". I can't really remember what happened almost 1.5 years ago but i remember when i looked into friend's list and i saw an invite to group so yeah i just accepted it and didn't even looked at it. That's all, i wasn't associated in creating the group + the group had no threads in it + i wasn't in any contact with the members of the group. In my previous ban appeal, i believe back-then staff member Walnuts asked me few questions :

What is your VAC for: The VAC ban i have on my profile was i believe for using a (back-then newly detected) skin changer called "LJXD Changer Beta - External Skin Changer" and it was detected as 3rd party program which many users got banned with. **vis. the attached screenshot**

and Can you explain this appeal from a different community of you using air blast scrips?: Yes i can, actually i don't remember how long is the ban on BlackWonder , i think like 2 years? Anyways, i was dumb enough to use a auto airblast script for my advantage and i was careless to get banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It was almost 1.5 years ago and i believe im more mature now. The BW's ban was for Auto Airblast and here on Wonderland most maybe all my playtime was on trade server where i was just trading or messing around, so yeah, no use for auto airblast. I believe i deserve second chance because everyone makes mistakes, and i believe it was long enough time to pay for mistakes i've done. I believe i deserve an unban because the ban was for just being in a group that had no activity back then and also there were no reports on me for cheating on the servers of wonderland.tf . Yeah, i'm sorry for possible confusion in this appeal but i wanted to be as honest and brief about my previous auctions as possible.
Post automatically merged:

link to previous appeal if anybody's interested : https://wonderland.tf/threads/my-ban-appeal.12852/

Attachments

• 2 year old vac.png
    2 year old vac.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 10

Kolinski

May 24, 2020
Czech Republic
Also please take into consideration, that i neither did not promote the group (because 1. the group was dead, 2. didn't even pay attention to the group because i forgot i was there, 3. i left the group, 4. i did not make any contact with members of that group) or did not cheat on any of your servers. Hope that clears it out for you.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello Kolinski, I'll be handling your appeal, apologize for the delay.

Considering that it's been so long, I'm willing to give you a chance. Please be careful joining the group that looks like a cheating group.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.