• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined New Staff Application Template [Suggestion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
(NOTE: THIS IS A "SUGGESTION" OF A NEW STAFF TEMPLATE, I'M NOT TRYING TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR A SECOND TIME OR ANYTHING)

This is just my suggestion on making a Improved Staff Application Template, because the current one is just old, and I think we need to change a little bit with the templates.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:

• No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • No active bans & communication bans on the community. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • At least 16+ years old [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Currently has a Working Microphone and uses it at times. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Forum account created at least a one month prior to the application [ ✔ | ✘ ]*
  • Sufficient English skills. [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • Server connection time: 72+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ]*
  • Owning and using the Discord at times, and is also connected to WL Servers [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • No Private Steam Profile & Inventory. [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 20+ posts!) [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • You have read over the Terms of Services before submitting the application. [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Date of Birth & Your Current Age: Your Answer

Your Location: Your Answer

Your SteamID64: (e.g: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021402484)

What year did you start playing Team Fortress 2?: Your Answer

How good can you communicate using English? [1-10] : Your Number

Do you speak another foreign language?: Your Answer

Will you be able to help donate monthly? [Optional]: Your Answer

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Your Answer

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Your Answer

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Answer here.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Answer here.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Answer here.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Answer here.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Answer here.

8. What are your current hobbies in real life?
Answer here.

9. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Answer here.

10. To confirm you have read over the "General Rules", tell us the minimum of 10 Rules you know about WL?
Answer here.

11. Do you have any questions or concerns regarding the WL Community, or would you like to tell us about yourself further? [Optional]
Answer here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's about it, might've been short changes, but it's just a "Suggestion" please leave me some feedback on what do you think of it?

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
8. What are your current hobbies in real life?
Answer here.

People can explain this in the last question, or in others if it pertains to administrating servers. Unnessecary to make a full question for it.

10. To confirm you have read over the "General Rules", tell us the minimum of 10 Rules you know about WL?
Answer here.
&
  • You have read over the Terms of Services before submitting the application. [ ✔ | ✘ ] *

Staff need to know more than what is listed on the General Rules, neither is this really a point of concern to me as much as knowledge of things such as Jailbreak Rules is. For the question, people could easily rewrite/copy the General Rules by looking at them, it doesn't really prove great retention of our actual rules better than simply observing the user in-game and what not.

What year did you start playing Team Fortress 2?: Your Answer
Unneeded, we check hours put into the game already.

Do you speak another foreign language?: Your Answer
Again I see no need for checking this, our servers are for speaking English only so staff wont really ever need to communicate in foreign languages ever.

• No Private Steam Profile & Inventory. [ ✔ | ✘ ]*
Why do you want to add checking private inventory for this too?

• Currently has a Working Microphone and uses it at times. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
While it is helpful, staff dont need a microphone to administrate servers. I dont think this is nessecary as a requirement.

Really the only changes in this application I could get behind are specifying users must have membership in our Discord, specifying no active punishments instead of active bans (although applicants will most likely be rejected anyway if they have an active mute or teamban), and possibly a server connection time increase, although we are fine as it is now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.