Declined Ok , this is my last apeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebyHosty

Dec 13, 2020
Ok, now i want to explain every apeal.

1. The Blackwonder.tf apeals.
On this apeal I didnt know on what accounts i cheated. They put my ip on they ban list and then i saw that i cheated with 2 accounts.
Also i cheated with the same reason, to have fun with my friends only him, i didnt harass anyone.

2. The Wonderland.tf apeals.
Same thing , I didnt know on what accounts I was banned , one of your admins link me an accounts but i didnt know if thats was my account or not.
I didnt hid the fact that i cheat, on Blackwonder i even say:
I was having fun with my friend , and I used the cheat only on him.
If u can see I used cheat two times in the same day and the same hour.
Thats it , if you can forgive me thanks u , if not no problem.

After 2 years I came back to apeal bcs i found jailbreak really funny , and i couldnt play on any servers.
And I know that i cheated multiple times but that was 2 years ago. Now i am really sorry to what Ive done, and I apologize if I ruined someone fun.
Thanks.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Hello I am the Admin dealing with your appeal

Few things
it wasn't two years ago stop blathering on about it being two years ago when the account that was linked to you was banned was only banned last year because the anti-cheat detected the account you hacked on was banned a year ago from now. From my experience, the anti-cheat is very robust and doesn't mess up that often. Screenshot 2021 01 14 155936

Meanwhile, your "Brothers account" was banned a month later because it detected a duplicated account
I do not believe this is your brother's account because it seems like a throwaway account used to cheat on.
Screenshot 2021 01 14 160324

This also caused the duplicate ban to take effect because it sensed you were trying to connect via a alt

Screenshot 2021 01 14 160234
And when checking your IP the accounts that all came up from it all looked like throwaway accounts that have all been vac banned.
Your ip is a clean ip which means you aren't using any VPNs so this makes me all the more suspicious that you are cheating since that cheating account was connected to your ip.

One last thing you didn't even bother waiting 4 weeks to appeal this ban. So if it isn't apparent already

APPEAL DECLINED You may reappeal in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.