Accepted Old Perma-Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
It was a very long time ago, but I'll try my best to recount what happened. I was playing as a guard on a Jailbreak server, and someone started spelling out the word "Niger" (As in the country, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger), letter by letter in the chat to grab attention of the people of the server. To which I said, "The word Niger isn't racist." I did not say this word in a derogatory manner, I didn't use it to get attention from anyone, and I pronounced it as it should have been, "NY-jer".. I agree that it was not necessary, but it certainly did not offend or hurt anyone.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel that I should be unbanned because I don't believe I did anything to hurt anyone on the server or make the server uncomfortable for people to play on. I did not use that word to get attention, nor to hurt anyone or make a bad joke. I am sorry for any discomfort I may have caused the admin that banned me, but it was a very long time ago and I feel that the permanent ban was unnecessary in this case. I'm looking to get back into jailbreak because I remember it being fun back when I played, but I want to make sure that everyone knows I won't be the annoying kid I was back then.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
After checking the ban profile, it appears your ban happened over 2 years ago.
Surprising that you still remember the details.

Regardless, due to how long ago it happened, I am willing to unban you as long as you acknowledge that the next permanent ban will be unappealable.

Do you understand that?

Status
Not open for further replies.