Resolved opening cells before orders (forcing freeday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: (i couldn't get it)
Player name: kek
Date of incident: 12/3/2019
Server name / IP: 96.44.175.74:27015
Proof of evidence in form of: video

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Hello, we can't really do anything if you dont provide kek's steamID / Steam profile link.
If you dont know where to go find it you can follow the following steps:
Open steam --> Move your mouse over your steam profile name (the one near the "community" section) --> Go to recently played with.
Once there try to find kek's steam profile and once you do right click on it's main page and select "Copy Page URL"

Once you do find it post it under this thread, failing to do so in 48 hours will result in the report being invalid.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
Hello, we can't really do anything if you dont provide kek's steamID / Steam profile link.
If you dont know where to go find it you can follow the following steps:
Open steam --> Move your mouse over your steam profile name (the one near the "community" section) --> Go to recently played with.
Once there try to find kek's steam profile and once you do right click on it's main page and select "Copy Page URL"

Once you do find it post it under this thread, failing to do so in 48 hours will result in the report being invalid.
i got the id https://steamcommunity.com/id/kekkor/

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The video you provided was a bit unclear, but I was ultimately able to prove kek had opened cells, so he/she's teambanned.

In the video, I also noticed someone named Dora was using an Objector with a Swastika on it. Would you happen to have this player's Steam ID too? I know it's been a while but if you did that'd be great.

If no response is given within a day or two, I'll just close this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.