Not open for further replies.

rasta

Jul 27, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(Steam is linked)
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for duplicate accounts.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I never duplicated any accounts. Me and my friend goldenshooketh were playing on your minecraft server I believe and I changed my names to his because we are apart of a clan. He said a racial slur that I told him he can get banned for and he said "I'm black" I told him it didn't matter. Turns out, he did get banned for it for a total of 1 day and I believe since I had the same name as him you guys assumed I was a duplicate of the account that got banned for 1(day) for saying the racial slur. I am a real person and not a duplicate, and would never duplicate accounts to avoid a ban or punishment. Thank you.

rasta

Jul 27, 2020
Hello. Please explain your association with these accounts:
Failure to respond after 48 hours will result in this appeal being declined.

I actually dont know who any of those accounts are: I don't have any association and are not on terms with the listed accounts. This is the first i'm ever seeing or hearing of these accounts.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
That seems to be the reason behind your ban. From using GeForce Now, you ended up using the same IP address as multiple banned Steam accounts, and so you were incorrectly deemed to be avoiding punishment. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and your ban has since been lifted.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.