Declined Perm banned because ive been a naughty boy and kinda dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2019
Just i dont know what happened honestly. I think its a bug because the most reccent ban before my perm ban was a 1 day ban and i got the perma ban on the 25th of june when my 1 day ban expired on the 18th of june. I know ive been a asshole on jailbreak before but im looking to change because honestly its a fun sub gamemode in tf2 and wonderland has the best servers for it. I dont know if its a bug or not but if it isint its maybe because ive been on a alt joined a trading server forgetting im not on my main and then get banned because the system thought i still was banned. I just hope i get unbanned because im about to start boarding school and once that kicks off i wont have much time to game. So it would be nice to play a bit before that new phase of my life starts. 1565847862557

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to not unban you.

First off, you're leaving out information. That was not your most recent ban, your most recent ban was on an alt account you made to evade your ban and continue rule-breaking (link to alt). You were warned when this account was banned that this was your last chance before a permanent ban.

Secondly, you've had so many punishments previous to this ban. I see nothing compelling me to give you another chance now when you had many chances then.

Third, this is the wrong format. I'd expect you to at least properly appeal given your situation.

Perhaps I'll be more partial to a future appeal if it is properly made and truthful, but for now I can not unban you.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.