Accepted Perma-Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stats

Nov 23, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got permabanned for "advertising cheats" and "putting another server IP in chat that's not associated with wonderland"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I love this community! This was my first ban, not even a warning and I get permabanned. Give me another shot? I got banned back in December and got told by a mod that I should appeal about 2 months later, so here it is...pls unban me! ( my discord is stats#1437 )

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it a bit more I found where you advertised cheats and advertising the IP’s.
1BD4EFA0 8563 4291 9AB5 B25AB8C305A6
Considering that it is your first ban I am willing to let is slide as long as you promise to no do these things again. Can I trust that you will keep this promise?

stats

Nov 23, 2020
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it a bit more I found where you advertised cheats and advertising the IP’s.
Considering that it is your first ban I am willing to let is slide as long as you promise to no do these things again. Can I trust that you will keep this promise?
that is...embarrassing. but yea, you can trust me :)))
Post automatically merged:

that is...embarrassing. but yea, you can trust me :)))
*and sorry im late*

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Alright then considering this I will unban you. But, also as a heads up that if this happens again we may not be so forgiving. Also to note when checking through your logs it seemed to hold a bit of toxicity in it so I would advise you to not be toxic on the servers.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.