Declined perma guard ban appeal (Please just read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My account is linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Discord says I have too many guard bans and I got perma guard banned but it glitched out and I didn't realize and Frussly perma guard banned me again for avoiding it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
When you actually look at my guard bans I have 3 legit guard bans and a few comm bans. Xypher if you are reading this do not instantly deny this please you are relying on discord saying I have too many guard bans to be displayed but thats not my fault. Last year you added a plugin that automatically guard bans people if they killed more than like 5 reds within 10 seconds and I do a lot of trick orders so of course people would mess up. I remember every new round I went warden I would do a different order so people won't just learn my trick orders and of course people who did not listen or would not process it would easily fail and die and people who really listened would not die. I would always play spy or sniper as a guard because they are my favourite classes in the game and I like to play them as guard because with sniper I can catch people who rebel and ran off and just headshot them and I play spy since it has an insta kill ability. (For sniper I use a default festive) There's no way I could really mass freekill as any of those classes since if I go near inmates I would basically die easily. Now the reason I have so many guard bans is because whenever I would do this trick order I would go and help the guards kill people who fell for it and when playing the spy I can just backstab them so I am way faster than the guards at killing people who fell for the order and than the server would think I would just mass freekill when I didnt. A lot of people knew me from my trick orders and some of you admins/mods who have played with me before I got banned you know I love doing trick orders. I am not a mass free killer or a mic spammer or chat spammer at all. Yes I have dark humour, yes I am probably not the friendliest player you will encounter in a match and yes I can probably get on your nerves sometimes but if you have ever played with me in a game you can see I just like to mess around and have a good time. I make sure people are having a good time and that people aren't getting mad at screaming in their mic every two seconds. I actually would do 2 second cell wars where I turn ff on than off so that people would not have to fear they would die instantly in their cell because their class is weaker than their cell mates. Ill try not to rant on much longer but please know that when you keep relying on discord saying "too many guard bans to be displayed" it won't even show you why or who did it. All of them but 3 are from console thinking I was a mass freekiller. If this gets denied I won't ever try to appeal again just please think it over.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
This appeal is much too long. There's pertinent information, but a lot of filler. We don't need excuses and examples.

Using any means to avoid your permanent punishments is not acceptible.
There's no way I could really mass freekill as any of those classes since if I go near inmates I would basically die easily.
That's a common misconception, as its counted to how many reds are killed by a blue in a short space of time.

You have common sense and should be able to tell when it is too dangerous to fire something into a crowd of reds. There's absolutely no excuse for it.

You understand that you have an extensive list of teambans on the same basis, and i'm not 100% that every single one you claim innocence for is true.

On the basis of your sordid history and soiled reputation as a member of blue team, your appeal will not be accepted. As stated by @Xypher in your previous appeal:

You have 30 logged guard bans, you've broken multiple promises, and I see no reason one could have such a sudden change of heart. This ban is permanent.

Do not appeal again.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.