Declined Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teledsky

Jul 16, 2019
Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been permanently banned, for not only hate speech ((most slurs relating to homophobic terms such as the FA-word)), but for using an alt to bypass the 2 week ban I was given ((which is why I am now permanently banned)).

Tell us why we should unban you:
After the perma-ban, I believe it was a wake up call, getting angry and taking it out on people, especially with slurs, was kind of a jerk move. I started by unbinding voice and text chat, and then proceeded to go into a casual pub and just, actually git gud. Instead of calling that wm1 pyro having the time of his life on a massive 20 killstreak multiple slurs before typing disconnect and going somewhere else, I actually tried to beat the pyro, or other issue.

To shorten it up, I believe that I've changed a bit, and wont use text chat to be racist, homophobic, or to cuss out people because of a video game. If anything, I could be permanently gagged and still be satisfied to at least play on the server(s) again. If this appeal is denied, I will continue to attempt to become better at handling rage until I believe I'm mature enough to play on the server.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
You have been banned/gagged on numerous occasions for seeming the same reasons (those being racism/homophobia) showing you weren't taking the bans seriously at all. On top of that your logs are very toxic and show you being quite aggressive towards players. You then proceed to try and avoid your punishment using an alt account. I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.