Accepted Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Yesterday at 3:07 pm ET, I was permanently banned from all Wonderland servers for "(Group Ban) Sharing information on exploits. Multiple counts of harassment towards/disrespect of staff. Repeat rule-breaking." I own the Discord server that this happened in, and I was banned for owning it.

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe I should be unbanned because I never disrespected any staff members on that sever, and the server has staff members in it, so it's pretty much a death sentence if I ever disrespect anyone in that server. I think I was only banned because I own the server. I never promoted exploits as I never typed in the #glitch-info channel, let alone I never even made the channel to begin with. I don't believe I should delete the server, as the people in it were breaking the rules, I was banned for owning it. The server is meant to be a hangout server for my friends to use for Jailbreak and other games. As long as the people in the server stop what they're doing, I shouldn't have to delete the server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
In addition to you owning the server, thereby holding at least some responsibility for actions in it, you: had clear involvement with some of the staff disrespect; regularly engaged in rule-breaking and took advantage of it with other server members.

As long as the people in the server stop what they're doing, I shouldn't have to delete the server.
It's too late for this, either disband the server or transfer ownership and leave for an unban to be considered.

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
In addition to you owning the server, thereby holding at least some responsibility for actions in it, you: had clear involvement with some of the staff disrespect; regularly engaged in rule-breaking and took advantage of it with other server members.

It's too late for this, either disband the server or transfer ownership and leave for an unban to be considered.
Alright. I have transferred ownership to one of my friends and left the server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I'm away from my laptop currently. Verdict may take 24-72 hours, so please be patient. I also may reply to the thread with any questions I have, if any come up.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, given your great involvement in what led to me placing the group ban, I can't bring myself to unban you just for leaving the server. So, I would like to genuinely ask: do you understand what you did wrong?

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
Alright, given your great involvement in what led to me placing the group ban, I can't bring myself to unban you just for leaving the server. So, I would like to genuinely ask: do you understand what you did wrong?
Yes, I let my friends break the rules, and I should have stopped them earlier. I never expected it to get so severe, however.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Essentially, yes. However, there was also involvement from you, as mentioned above.

Despite what happened and your aforementioned involvement in it, it seems like you genuinely want to play on the servers and do good, so I'm giving you another chance. More specifically, I have lowered your ban to 1 month from when it was placed. This means that it will expire around September 8. Keep in mind that doing anything listed on the ban again or otherwise egregious rule-breaking (e.g. racism, harassing others) will result in the permanent ban being reinstated. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.