Accepted Permanent Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King Over

Oct 17, 2018

I got a permanent ban a year ago from now because I was repeatedly being toxic, rude mannerisms and because of my ban history

My first 2 bans were all the way in 2018 when I was new to the server and didn't take it seriously. It was one one-day ban and a three-day ban.
The next bans that follow after this were all IP bans that were from my brother who tried joining while I was banned, this got out of control and caused us to both be banned multiple times for the same reason because we kept accidentally joining wonderland servers.
You can even see our appeals from this time and we ended up getting unbanned because the admins understood the issue and worked accordingly, they weren't removed from our ban list, however.
A whole year later I ended up getting banned 2 more times for racism, one of them being for a day and I forgot what the reasoning was but the other one was because I said the n-word in a conversation, it was not used to harm anyone or anything and is just a way that I used to speak with people I knew, I have no idea how it got marked as racism since I'm Sudanese but regardless I'm sorry and I don't use that word anymore since I know people can get offended. After that I got warned that the next ban I get for racism would be a permanent one, I ended up getting a toxicity ban for a reason I forgot and it was permanent.

This was a year ago and I'm very different now and I'm sorry for when I was toxic. I'll abide by all the server rules from now on, I just want to finally be able to play again

thunder

lightning
Honorary Member ★
Sep 25, 2019
Maryland
As your ban was around year ago and you've apologized I'll be unbanning you, just so you know if you do get banned again for racism or toxicity it will go straight to permanent.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.