Declined Permanent ban for... cheating? I do not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxeQ

Nov 11, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My steam account seems to be linked with this forum.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well, I have no idea. It was a normal day on the 1000x server. I was playing as medic, just bought a killstreak kit for my quick fix. I was maybe a little tryharding. But then joined a man, his nickname: jarda 359. He started hitting headshots faster than the human reaction time when I peeked through a wall. And so I asked him to stop using cheats, because this behaviour is not natural. And indeed, he said some kind of: "this aimbot is good", admitting to his guilt. I reported the player using !call.

But the case doesn't end here, not yet. More players join in, and I was getting sick of this guy using cheats and tryharding. Hitting noscopes from the other side of the map, while using his grappling hook! And so, I challenge him, and swap my class to sniper. Hit a few headshots on him, although it seemed harder to hit a head on him rather than a normal player on the server. He is still noscoping while using the grapple hook. Our team pushes the 4th point from blu's perspective, (The one in the kinda corner of the red spawn) and then, i hit a few shots. I remember luckily hitting a scout in the head, and another player, his class I do not remember. Then, I see the cheater changing to heavy, using the kind of feature with the sandvich, granting him 3000hp. (Plese remember it's the 1000x server) We fall back, but I died. So I tried doing it myself, but when I attempted to consume the sandvich, I got banned.

I visited the specified website and hereby what did I see? Reason for ban: cheating. I was like: What the heck? I read a few posts on the forum, realizing, that it might be because I used the !call command. But then the ban reason wouldn't be cheating, right? So I am here, reaching out to you, for any advice or evidence that I did something wrong, and also, it would be nice to know who banned me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I genuinley love playing on the Wonderland servers. Not because of the free weapons, unusuals and australiums, but because of the quality of the servers, the effort put into them, the amazing community. I think until we get to the verdict of this appeal I'll go play casual. Do I have a choice anyway? I want to be a part of this great place. It's sad to part ways like that, if I sadly am considered guilty. I do not know how to provide files on this forum, however, during my game, I have taken a few screenshots, usually showing my medic loadout. They have been taken using the common, built-in F12 screenshot technique. These screenshots also provide evidence that the said jarda 359 was in the server during my game.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards - ToxeQ ([SS+] Stormtrooper)

ToxeQ

Nov 11, 2020
I watched the clip frame by frame. In the presented demo the crosshair does not meet the head. However, this was not a demo recorded by my device, therefore, it might not be accuarate. I do not remember making a 1/4 circle around the scout's head. I think it's my fault. My internet's actually. Especially considering how tf2 sometimes ignores my router's existence in the first place.

I was suprised to see the results of my analysis. I am unable to explain this, unless LazyPurple's theory about how sometimes you don't see the frame which in the bullet hits it's target is true.

If I may ask, did something happen to the individual going by the name jarda 359?
Post automatically merged:

Also, If I may... I need some sleep. It's midnight. Could you please wait until tomorrow with this unfortunate case? I will inform you when I'm available.

Last edited:

Lil Palm Tree

Swag
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
I can agree with you that kill can be spectator lag. It looks suspicious from how fast and linear it was, but how you traced your crosshair on the demo and heavy through walls and as soon the scout spawned in you flicked near him in the same clip is what makes me believe you might be cheating.

I can't say for sure that jarda 359 was cheating or not, he started to play heavy shortly after I joined.

Lil Palm Tree

Swag
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
I can't ban someone without some type of evidence which I have very little from him, he very well might be cheating but saying you use an aimbot isn't enough. Do you have a response form my last message saying you might be using some type of esp?

Lil Palm Tree

Swag
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 22, 2020
If you don't know what I'm talking about and what is showed in that video even when I explained what you did and your response is I don't know how to install them, I'm not going to accept this appeal. Unfortunately I lost my first video of you and Jarda to bring up more evidence to this, but form what I saw and the evidence form that video I think it's safe to keep your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.