Accepted Permanently Muted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
I actually got muted for singing reeses puffs. Its permanent. It lasted 10 seconds. They literally asked me to do it. I am an actual dumbass. Can I please just have 1 more chance please, these servers are like 90% of what I play on, and I have so many hours on them. I am so sorry for the micspam, I really love these servers, and it would be terrible to never be able to talk again on these. I know I look like, and am an idiot here, but I seriously love these servers. I just need one more chance. I just realized being muted means I can't be on blu on Jailbreak servers. I am honestly so sorry for this, I'll do literally anything to get rid of this. I will never micspam, disrespect, or even type the same message 3 times in chat ever again, I am seriously on 1 knee on this. I have over 1/3 of my hours on these servers, please, can I have just 1 more chance? I know I was warned, and I am an idiot, but seriously, I would never do anything to remotely break any rule on any of these servers ever again.

I don't know why I should be unbanned. I admit, I did micspam a lot previously, but again, these servers mean so much to me. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be unmuted. I seriously love these servers, and I know so much about them. Mostly Jailbreak rules, but also trade server rules, but I have so many memories on these servers. I got my dream unusual on here! I've been under a lot of stress recently, and I just wanted to make the people on the server laugh, and most people applauded in chat, excpet the admin that muted me. I love these servers so much, I apologize profusely, and I hope you take this into consideration, thank you.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I actually got muted for singing reeses puffs. Its permanent. It lasted 10 seconds. They literally asked me to do it. I am an actual dumbass. Can I please just have 1 more chance please, these servers are like 90% of what I play on, and I have so many hours on them. I am so sorry for the micspam, I really love these servers, and it would be terrible to never be able to talk again on these. I know I look like, and am an idiot here, but I seriously love these servers. I just need one more chance. I just realized being muted means I can't be on blu on Jailbreak servers. I am honestly so sorry for this, I'll do literally anything to get rid of this. I will never micspam, disrespect, or even type the same message 3 times in chat ever again, I am seriously on 1 knee on this. I have over 1/3 of my hours on these servers, please, can I have just 1 more chance? I know I was warned, and I am an idiot, but seriously, I would never do anything to remotely break any rule on any of these servers ever again.

I don't know why I should be unbanned. I admit, I did micspam a lot previously, but again, these servers mean so much to me. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be unmuted. I seriously love these servers, and I know so much about them. Mostly Jailbreak rules, but also trade server rules, but I have so many memories on these servers. I got my dream unusual on here! I've been under a lot of stress recently, and I just wanted to make the people on the server laugh, and most people applauded in chat, excpet the admin that muted me. I love these servers so much, I apologize profusely, and I hope you take this into consideration, thank you.
Screenshot 20191023 153955 Discord

The bot won't even let me view how many Comm bans you have. I mean, I really don't know if you deserve to be unmuted. Is there really a reason to?

kloud

Aug 26, 2018
Yes, I have done stupid things in the past, but I'm done with that. I was dumb. I know this sounds really cheesy but I am entirely ready to change. I seriously need just 1 more chance, and if I do anything even remotely related to spamming, mute me forever. I have many emotional ties to this server, and I have so many friends that come from these servers. I have been under stress a lot due to personal reasons that I wouldn't like to talk about, and I truly am very sorry for the inconvenience I've caused on these servers. I don't know what else to say, really. These servers are amazing, and talking to people on there are really fun. I really love these servers. I hope you can forgive me for my actions.

Reactions: Red

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Yes, I have done stupid things in the past, but I'm done with that. I was dumb. I know this sounds really cheesy but I am entirely ready to change. I seriously need just 1 more chance, and if I do anything even remotely related to spamming, mute me forever. I have many emotional ties to this server, and I have so many friends that come from these servers. I have been under stress a lot due to personal reasons that I wouldn't like to talk about, and I truly am very sorry for the inconvenience I've caused on these servers. I don't know what else to say, really. These servers are amazing, and talking to people on there are really fun. I really love these servers. I hope you can forgive me for my actions.

I hope so.

Appeal Accepted.

p.s. this may take a bit to process.

Status
Not open for further replies.