Plastic’s thoughts (With intense amounts of brutal honesty)

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Hello, yes. Greetings, my fellow wonderland.tf users. I am Plastic, and by replying to this thread, you are agreeing to these conditions.

1.) I will be extremely honest, with no lies or even sugar coating. What I say is what I mean here. I either will have a lot to say, or a lot of good to say. Brutal honesty on both ends.
2.) You will not take offense to if, say, I have something to criticize or a pet peeve with you, I do not intend my words to be vindictive, just a friendly piece of criticism of advice, if anything. Though, I doubt I will have too much to brutally put out on the negative end.

This is the template.
First impression:
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:
Do I like you, and why?:
What do I “feel” from you?:
To be honest:
Thing I wonder about you the most:
Best memory I've had with you:

Now, reply. If you DARE do so!

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
image0_5.gif

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
@Hypernova
First impression:A pretty normal person.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head: Kirboh is what I really refer to you as in my head. No negative one as of now.
Do I like you, and why?:I am actually fine with you, you’re very pleasant to talk to, and can take jokes.
What do I “feel” from you?:I feel like you are very moody, at times, and show it by responses and conversations you decide to join in on.
To be honest:I have nothing much to say, other than to be honest, keep being you.
Thing I wonder about you the most:I wonder nothing about you, there is nothing to ask about.
Best memory I've had with you:Just General conversation has been fun, cannot really pick a specific memory.

@Kyo
First impression:Weeb!
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:I refer to you as Key in my head, but I do not have a negative nickname for you, out of your name just being hard to insult. Not many syllable or similar sounding words.
Do I like you, and why?:I like you. You’re very pleasant to speak to. Your personality can really be described as a fine blend of being calm, and at the same time, you still can joke or have some verbal fun.
What do I “feel” from you?:I feel like you’re fairly normal. You’re not note worthily crazy or nerdy, just like your personality, you’re in between in that category, too.
To be honest:You shouldn’t bow down to me, I will kick your head, senior monkey. I am the real racism incarnate, not you!
Thing I wonder about you the most: I do not wonder anything about you.
Best memory I've had with you:To be honest, most times we speak in a jokey way, I enjoy them all equally. So I could just say general conversations.

@kek.exe
First impression:Anime pfp.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head: Kek.exe is my main reference name, Brain.exe not found is my negative name.
Do I like you, and why?:I would really say I am maybe slightly above indifferent with you. You’re not as exciting or fun as the rest, but you are still pleasant.
What do I “feel” from you?:I feel you may have slight insecurity issues or maybe some bit of self worth issue. The way you self deprecate when you do kind of gives off that you are backhandedly or maybe subliminally looking for reassurance or a wholesome moment. Sign of insecurity is you take words or jokes literally, at times, which is the uncertainty it might be serious, thinking someone would insult you or be a prick without reasoning.
To be honest:My only issue is your self deprecation, not much else to say, really.
Thing I wonder about you the most:I do not have any questions about you.
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot really come up with one, we have not spoken that much.

@「Carnage」❤️

First impression:Friendly person.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:I just call you “Alacks” (Ah-Lacks) in my head, no negative nicknames.
Do I like you, and why?:I like you, but I do have my slight issues with you, I will explain in the “to be honest”, but anyways, you’re very pleasant to speak to, but you do not say very much other than greetings, and maybe smaller responses during conversations. I have spoken to you a great deal of times, though, and can say you are very likable in that sense. You do not joke, but you are still good at keeping a conversation up, before my issue.
What do I “feel” from you?:I feel like you’re a “follower” type if you were to be in a group of friends.
To be honest:The way you type is just so odd, a lot of words are misused and misplaced, like in your greeting “How are you this wonderful weather”. That is not a correct English sentence, and you seem to intentionally write longer than needed to seem intelligent. I am not saying that you are not intelligent, but you attempt to type bigger than you can, and end up just putting out a massive pile of words that make little sense. It is not completely bad to the point I can NOT understand it, I and many others just have to HEAVILY dig in to your words to even get what it is you’re speaking of. I suggest just typing as short as possible. You are attempting to copy my style of writing, but really, a writing style does not define intelligence, it is just a style. When I had told you about your lack of maturity and very uneducated speech, I did not mean to change your writing style, I had just told you to educate yourself to fix it. Changing your writing style does not fix your speech still being slightly hard to read if you type a lot of words in to one.
Thing I wonder about you the most:I do not wonder anything about you.
Best memory I've had with you:Again, just General conversations are great memory. There may be some moments in my head somewhere, but I cannot name them at the moment.

@Hoovy Co
First impression:Odd jokester.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:I just refer to you as “Heavy man” in my head. No other nicks.
Do I like you, and why?:I am a tad bit less than indifferent. You’re harmless, but you joke A LOT, and jokes that do not hit my personal sense of humor. So, I cannot say we click too well in that department. I do not hate you or not like you, you’re just not bad, but I would not say I specifically like you.
What do I “feel” from you?:Class Clown, that sums everything up.
To be honest:Calm down, slightly. You seem obnoxious at times.
Thing I wonder about you the most:I have no questions about you.
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot really pick anything or remember anything.

I will finish the remaining posts tomorrow night!

Reactions: Hoovy Co

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
@FrogDispenser
First impression:A dispenser that dispenses fine humor and frogs.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:I just call you Froggo in my head, nothing else, really.
Do I like you, and why?:I do like you, you’re very pleasant, and have a nice load of sarcasm and general humor, which is pretty funny. Not obnoxious at all.
What do I “feel” from you?:Nothing abnormal, my monkey man.
To be honest:Frogs.
Thing I wonder about you the most:Nothing.
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot remember any, but there is likely one. My memory just sucks, I should have removed this part of the template.

@k4rma
First impression:I would say there is not anything to point out other than one of the conversation carrier types.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:I just call you K-4 or Karma in my head, no others.
Do I like you, and why?:I see no reason not to like you, you’re fairly chilled out, and pleasant to speak to.
What do I “feel” from you?:Normal user, not much else.
To be honest:I have nothing to honestly say.
Thing I wonder about you the most:I do not wonder anything of you.
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot name any, again. Lmao

@Buns
First impression:Bunny Sandwich
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:Bunno, Bun, Bum, Bunger, Hare, or Desktop. Depends on my mood at the time of seeing your name.
Do I like you, and why?:I am actually quite fond of you, you are amongst my favorite users to speak to, due to the fact you’re just very chilled out, friendly, funny, and overall just pleasant to be around.
What do I “feel” from you?:Wholesome person. I have a feeling that you like to eat, for some reason. Might just be because, your name can be interpreted as Buns of bread, but not sure.
To be honest:Stay frosty, trooper.
Thing I wonder about you the most:What is the true meaning of your name?
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot recall any specifics, but speaking with you in general is fond to remember.

@Castia
First impression:You seem wholesome, but I have not spoken to you as often.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:Clock man in my head.
Do I like you, and why?:I cannot say yes or no, but I do have the feeling we would get along quite well if we were to speak more. You seem like a pleasant person.
What do I “feel” from you?: Wholesome. Might like Speedrunning based on time-themed profile pic, or just likes the Big Ben.
To be honest:Honesty is the best policy.
Thing I wonder about you the most:Nothing, to be honest.
Best memory I've had with you:Cannot think of any.

@sortedfiber
What is your discord name? I am actually unfamiliar with you, or just cannot think of your name. It rings only a slight bell. I am sincerely sorry. Lmao

@UberCharge!!
First impression:Bird is now Weeb??? Whaaat.
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:Chargo (Charge-Oh), UbirdChirp, UberChump!!!, Where’s my cappuccino, Weeababboon.
Depends on my mood when I see your name. I have more that I cannot think of at the moment.
Do I like you, and why?:Yes, to be frank, you’re another of my favorite users to speak to. You’re very pleasant to be around, and I cannot remember a moment you speak of anything negative, it is just positivity, which is admirable. You’re just an extremely lively person.
What do I “feel” from you?:Wholesome person is just the bare bones way to describe it.
To be honest:NaN
Best memory I’ve had with you : Cannot remember a specific instance for the reasoning of, most conversations I hold on an equal level, all are pretty great.

Continuing again tomorrow to plan out the next ones.

Hello, yes. Greetings, my fellow wonderland.tf users. I am Plastic, and by replying to this thread, you are agreeing to these conditions.

1.) I will be extremely honest, with no lies or even sugar coating. What I say is what I mean here. I either will have a lot to say, or a lot of good to say. Brutal honesty on both ends.
2.) You will not take offense to if, say, I have something to criticize or a pet peeve with you, I do not intend my words to be vindictive, just a friendly piece of criticism of advice, if anything. Though, I doubt I will have too much to brutally put out on the negative end.

This is the template.
First impression:
Your positive and playfully negative nickname in my head:
Do I like you, and why?:
What do I “feel” from you?:
To be honest:
Best memory I've had with you:

Now, reply. If you DARE do so!
READY

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Thing I wonder about you the most:What is the true meaning of your name?
Around 2 years ago, I had a name called "Hilarious Bread". There really wasn't any pun intended, it was just a name I thought up long ago and it stuck. But since most people online would make many jokes related to bread about that name, I shortened it to "Buns" around 2019. There is no true meaning to it, but I like to reference it to Bunnies since another name of this was "Bunny Buns". Of course, that name still gets a lot of comedy as well. So I stuck with Buns.