PLEASE READ! HEAD ADMIN APPP (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG)

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Requirements:
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info ✘ I used an aimbot to troll nae nae some guy who kept killing me, so I activated my script.
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info ✘ I scammed some loser F2P out of a Golden pan, it is his fault he wished to get a free car if he donated his pan to me
  • No active bans on the community. | Info ✘ I said the N-word to an admin, this ban is unreasonable due to the fact the admin told me my voice was very smooth. So I called them an N-word.
  • Member in our Steam group | Info ✘ only sub-par beta women join groups, ha ha.
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔ I am 12 years old
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours ✘ 2 hours, I greatly dislike this game.
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info ✔ P2P life, F2Ps are sucks.
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application ✘ I created this account today, spammed 15 posts, and am now applying.
  • You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✘ ] * LoL, I cannot speak English. It is not my luggage.
  • You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✘ ] * I prefer Blackwonder.
  • Owning and using a Discordaccount ✔ OF course I do, I command my fortnite competitive team there!
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✘] * I can do whatever I want, you cannot make me unprivate my profile!
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) * YEAH
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 4/20/1969
Location: My mommy told me not to say where I lived on the internet, sorry lol.
SteamID64: (e.g: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/respectthepouuch)
Do you have a workingmicrophone?: Yeah, though it can get very loud and catch the rats in the vents sometimes. And even my breathing.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10):11

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Are you trying to get my timezone? Lol, I am more smart than that!

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?: I was the SuperAdmin to a Fortnite tribute server, a moderator for a FortniteRP server in GMOD, an admin for a diabetics only server, and the owner of FORTNIGHT.TF.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
Idk

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would help ban people.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
AHA! AGAIN TRYING TO GET MY TIMEZONE, nice try, pal!

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I’m 12, I know everything.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I donated $1.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Because, I know kung-fu.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I want McDonald’s chicken tenders. I me myself mine I and myself goto my fortnite server to play fortnite.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
+1
I think you would make a great addition to the staff team. You seem to show massive amounts of maturity and knowledge of rules on the servers. Not to mention, how much you have benefited wonderland's servers, we would greatly appreciate you into the staff team.

• Katgazm
Reactions: Plastic

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas

Although I've never seen a higher level of maturity than the one shown in your application, you quoted Fortnite in your application, therefore it is marked invalid and offensive. All these impeccable manners you've expressed in your application are practically proven wrong, once you mentioned the game that shall not be named.

Not yet.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The

Although I've never seen a higher level of maturity than the one shown in your application, you quoted Fortnite in your application, therefore it is marked invalid and offensive. All these impeccable manners you've expressed in your application are practically proven wrong, once you mentioned the game that shall not be named.

Not yet.
OH YEAH? You think Mario is better or something? Lol, he is so aged, just let him die already. You are 1 of the 10 hanging on to that racial stereotype of a character.

You also smell! Ha ha!

Arguing with you is supposed to change your vote, and you are in the wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
This... this thing... it's incredible. The way you have with words, the amount of time you clearly spent on this, it all shows your skill, patience, and levels of maturity. I've never seen a staff application like this, let alone a member like you. I bet even when xypher applied for staff, his application was nowhere near the same amount of high-quality material as yours. You deserve more than just head admin, I think you deserve co-owner, wait no, you deserve owner.

+∞

Reactions: Plastic

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
This... this thing... it's incredible. The way you have with words, the amount of time you clearly spent on this, it all shows your skill, patience, and levels of maturity. I've never seen a staff application like this, let alone a member like you. I bet even when xypher applied for staff, his application was nowhere near the same amount of high-quality material as yours. You deserve more than just head admin, I think you deserve co-owner, wait no, you deserve owner.

+∞
I know.

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
-1. Saw one letter not capitalized. You clearly do not care for your position.
I do care enough, I care enough to help that one F2P use his mic, then he went warden in jailbreak. I care so much, and again, time to condescend you and your judgement, as that will result in a change of vote.

You reek of sardines, pennies, burnt plastic, faulty metal detector, and rotten milk all at the same time. You have the breath of a wolf who has not eaten in days. You most likely like Fortnite, and I hope before you remember the seat has been left up, sit down to take a shit, and fall into the toilet, soaking your most expensive pair of pants in toilet water, and for an extra measure, I hope there is toilet soap freshly put in it beforehand

• Katgazm
Reactions: Tonic