Accepted Possible Unban From Wonderland.TF servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceb_

Feb 14, 2020
Before I give my reasoning for why I should be unbanned, I would like to say that I was banned a very long time ago so i cant find the ban ID that should be attached to ban appeals. Also, the ban is permanent.

I was banned from wonderland for using a VPN whilst playing on one of the wonderland.tf servers. I was using a VPN in order to play tf2 whilst at school. I didn't know that VPNs weren't allowed at the time and naturally was very confused as to why i got banned. I am still not sure as to why they aren't allowed, but never the less im in this position.
I am requesting an unban from all wonderland.tf servers as the reason i got banned was a mistake on my part, and i wish to be forgiven. I believe i got banned maybe a year and half ago now, so i believe i have waited enough time in order to learn from my mistakes. Below is a link to my steam profile, and a screenshot of it also.
Steam Profile link - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799280341/
Steam profile picture attached below.Steam profile picture

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
alright, you were banned because you had an identical ip to that of someone who has been banned for hacking, so though it's not breaking a rule to use a vpn I would suggest not using it so something like this doesn't happen. Contact me if you have any issues joining the servers.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.