Declined Pretty emotion based ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

D ឵឵

Jun 22, 2020
So I "freekilled" an admin, when in reality, he left the warden marker to get on the warden marker on the other side of a wall, told him that was "delaying", my "pointless arguing" being limited to "not bombrush?" in a single message, and after banning a warden for telling him to shut up for talking over his order, despite the fact he'd talked over several times before, not by admin specifically but in general, I said "pissy warden, very class" after goating other people on in the server, saying shit like "anybody else? im a fucking admin, anybody else? huh?"

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
First off, what happened was that that we were indeed told to bombrush to the markers, the warden messed up and placed the marker on the other side, and I went to the other side as there was no marker inside the red area of pool were all the reds were. You and some other blue then proceeded to kill me, in which I asked why, where you responded with something along the lines that I was delaying.

Secondly, what you claim you said is not true either. It was directed towards me, hence staff disrespect. On top of this you left right after saying it.
Third: The guy you said I "banned" was the exact same guy you threw a fit at not even 5 minutes earlier for just talking. I let you slide on that one even though that alone would've been enough for me to ban you for being toxic. Furthermore the reason he got kicked was because he kept speaking over when I was trying to resolve the issue that was going on.

Fourth: You're on your fifth and final ban. You would think that at this point you would know better than to be as toxic as you were, I don't see a reason to unban you, but will give you a chance for another staff member to look over this.

Bonus: 1599043874389
Two bans for VIP Abuse and you're still talking about using your powers without contacting staff first.

Status
Not open for further replies.