r4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp00py Ghosts

Oct 19, 2017
Canada
Get rid of this garbage staff member named r4, this loser takes everything seriously, can't accept that I am being toxic as a joke and gives me a week long ban, no warning or anything, that for one is not fair and second of all, who even decided to hire r4, how much money did he bribe you nerds, I was thinking of buying permanent vip, which is pretty much 60$ for you people to make wonderland better, until r4 learns a lesson or is gone, you will no longer be receiving recommendations for your servers to players from me, no longer will I join your servers and I will no longer donate, thank you for the fun I had on your servers, but r4 just seems to enjoy ruining everyone's fun and taking everything so serious like we killed his family.

-Yours truly Ghosts

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Yes this wounds me so, how could we ever lose such a toxic player? I should be fired immediately for banning you since it was clearly only a joke and I'm the anti-fun police.

Seriously though, you had your warning when you got banned for 3 days, we don't keep re-warning you for the same offences, the bans just get longer until it's permanent. It's sad that enforcement of the rules has lead you to quit our servers but if that's your real attitude towards them and you think it's acceptable to insult people 24/7 then that's probably for the best. Your behaviour alone drove plenty of people away from our servers.

Sp00py Ghosts

Oct 19, 2017
Canada
Wow it's sad that you side with the little kids who can't take a joke and neither can you, did you recently have a loved one die, because that's the way I hear you act all the time on every server lmao, I don't have a problem with the rules, I have a problem with you, you're the biggest jack ass of an admin in the history of any server I have played on, you are worse than the kid admins who ban you for killing them.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Wow it's sad that you side with the little kids who can't take a joke and neither can you, did you recently have a loved one die, because that's the way I hear you act all the time on every server lmao, I don't have a problem with the rules, I have a problem with you, you're the biggest jack ass of an admin in the history of any server I have played on, you are worse than the kid admins who ban you for killing them.
Here's my two cents:

Acting toxic on the thread complaining about a ban for being toxic is only hurting you. I recommend you stop & instead file a ban appeal, or if you want to leave the community then just leave the community without causing such a scene. You are only contradicting yourself when you say "you don't have an issue with the rules" whilst you are being toxic & disrespectful to staff now, which is itself against the rules.

And by the way, just because you mean something to be a joke doesn't mean it's allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.