Accepted Raiding ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bepis

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah, about 2 months ago I was permabanned for "raiding." I joined a jailbreak server on my own with a few friends following behind me around 20-30 minutes later. One of us got pretty fed up with one of the wardens and they started fighting. I and the rest of my friends didn't really have anything to do with this. That one friend and I continuously rebelled each round. Not together mind you just doing our own way of having fun. I believe that one friend started yelling at an admin as well which is what led to us all being banned. The specific details are hazy as it was around 4-5 am my time as well as two months ago. The admin thunder as I recall was the one who banned us. At first, he only banned that one friend telling the rest of us that we didn't really do anything and that it was only a temporary ban on our friend. I told him according to my friend he had been permabanned. Thunder seemingly denied this and we started arguing about it. This is what led to me being banned. I'm not really sure about the rest of my friends but I guess they were banned for just being associated with us. I don't really think this counts as raiding as we didn't act together and most of us didn't do anything at all. Seeing as it's been 2 months now I thought I'd try my luck at another appeal.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
After some small investigation, I've decided to give you another chance. I'm expecting nothing bad will happen once you're unbanned.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.