Declined Random ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elucidator130

Sep 22, 2018
1.) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028526083

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Right, basically a cheater came into the server, i did do a voteban but it got cancelled and then a votemute was done, which is what cancelled the voteban from what i saw no-one was banned by me. I was told by my friends on the server that i was banned or a disconnect message which is a plain lie, i don't have one.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I mean it's only fair, it's not like i went out my way to abuse it on someone who i don't like the guy was cheating, you lot take way too long to come anyway a week is a bit harsh. But yeah, i do enjoy playing this server but you know your admins know best, eh.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I responded one minute after the Calladmin report on the guy was sent, so I am not sure what you mean by "you lot take way too long to come."

fxLmoBl.png

Either way, the rule is that you must file a report and then wait 15-20 minutes for a response. Only then can you intiate a vote-punishment, assuming that vote would follow the rest of the VIP rules.

You have to previous bans for VIP abuse, so this one will be a week. We extend punishment lengths based on the length and amount of previous punishments.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Still the fact you initiated it.

But anyway, if I were to be honest, I'd rather have people just follow the rules rather than argue with staff after they're punished for breaking them, like you. Your VIP has now been removed due to repeat abuse.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.