Rating your loadouts!

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
PyroLoadoutHeavyloadout
Couldn't choose between Pyro or Heavy, so I did both.
Also I don't have TF2 installed and don't wanna re-install it rn for two screenshots so here's some loadout.tf recreations.

Last edited:

Gimsy

Forum Activist
Aug 13, 2020
England
View attachment 11588View attachment 11589
Couldn't choose between Pyro or Heavy, so I did both.
Also I don't have TF2 installed and don't wanna re-install it rn for two screenshots so here's some loadout.tf recreations.
okie so first I'll be taking the heavy since I feel like the pyro is abit overused, so for yur heavy rlly rlly love him alot, I assume yu made him look like tachanka from siege nonetheless I rlly like it alot! I'm giving him an 8/10 !

View attachment 11590

Don't come at me for having a strange tribal man shivs i like the weapon
dw I have 1 too and I barely use it, but about the cosmetics it looks pretty fine! from my perspective yu could change the scoped spartan with maybe a starduster or smth else, about the weapons tho well I'd go for a kukri if yu're the type that keeps holding M1 in close situations but if yu aren't and yu go for bodyshots instead then yu're cool just the way yu are, with that aside I give it 8.4/10!

View attachment 11591

This my main best loadout. Look at that beauty...
ooooo right from the start I give it 1+ extra point for the cosmetic choice I never saw smth like that before, as for the weapons they're guud on their own but idk if they work well gameplay wise, nevertheless 9.7/10! (with the added point ofc)

well this just another overused scout loadout with the pet cosmetic and the weight room warmer but I still give 1+ extra point for the matching warpaints making me rate it 6.2/10 (with the added point ofc)

Reactions: laptivv