Declined samosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Mentioned in the previous appeal ( Linked in unban reason )

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
My points from my previous appeal still stand.
I would like to address Paraflax's points.
2 years is a really long time, haven't played wonderland once in that timeframe, as a matter of fact I had been playing with a friend group which accepted those kind of jokes.
I came into wonderland after like 2 years and said it as some dry humor on a freeday.
The jailbreak server is the only one that is EU and it would be a bummer to be locked out of this gamemode, since all the others are American servers or dead.
I really had no ill intent and I'm coming back to appeal after a month since I'll attempt to be more careful.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
You are quite infamous as being a regular rulebreaker within the community. If the first thing you do when rejoining is to play a song that encompasses pedophilic topics then you have no place in the community.

As for this, I don't quite understand why you brought this into context as if it's something to be proud of:
as a matter of fact I had been playing with a friend group which accepted those kind of jokes.

Appeal Declined, you can re-appeal 1 year from your ban.
In the meantime, maybe find better friends or get help https://findahelpline.com/.

Status
Not open for further replies.