So... How do you guys memorise all the rules?

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
It depends. If you have been around wonderland for quite some time, then you should have a good understanding of the rules. If you are new though and wish to understand the rules more, skim the rules page over from time to time. Before you know it, you should understand a lot of it and its basics. As stated above though, you will need clarification from time to time by staff. If you ever need to understand something, just ask helpdesk on the discord. There is always someone that will help you

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I depends on how long you have been playing Jb for. If you have been playing for less than a couple of hours you do not know them at first. But, once you get to gain hours you start to recognize them more and more. Once you gained enough play time you will soon realize that you remember the rules and can enforce them on the warden all the time. I have been playing for a while now so I know what it feels like knowing all of the rules. It basically boils down to how long you have been playing and how smart the warden is to acknowledge all of these rules (Including everyone else on the server).
CAA8A773 6194 4E87 B5B8 523A57705B87
:katlul:If you have difficulties trying to remember the rules I would suggest that you read them over from time to time:katlul:

Princess

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
^^^ Most definitely experience. I've played jb for many years, and although I've been in different servers and rules vary, they all follow the same template. Same thing applies to general rules, once you've been around communities you know what's okay and what isn't. It's a matter of looking at the fine print and learning from experience.

D

Deleted member 8006

LOTS of time. I mean A LOT. Even when you think you know all the rules you don't. It just takes a lot of time playing jailbreak and rereading the rules over and over again. That's how I am memorizing the rules.