Declined So I'm perma IP banned for WLN.TF servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficalBalloony459

Aug 11, 2021
Canada
I want to be 100% honest, if I'm missing anything, let me know.

I know this would probably be declined but I wanna just have a second chance.

1. What did I do?

I MFKed on multiple freekill accounts, which were all linked to my IP and I was acting like them on similar behavior. I strongly regret it now because I seriously love Wonderland.tf servers because the people here are a fellow community and it's well designed for the servers you make. (Can I have a date when I got perma IP banned)

2. Why should I be unbanned

I'm trying to build a new reputation and try to fix everything bad I've done, to be a new person, move on, and try to be good and make friends, even though the disrespect stuff was a while ago, I still wanna move past that and try to change myself because I'm 13, not 8. And with the free killing alt accounts I honest to god I'll never do that, because it was a bad mistake, recent or not just I'll never do that again. And I love these servers and just wanna play with some friends. I was guilty for this and deserved the punishment but I can get a second chance.

Also give me a link to every freekill account (except among us funny because I discovered jailbreak on that account before because I was hacked on this account once)

Account I used to evade ban (it's deleted but whatever) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199201016644

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Hiya, I'll be handling this appeal and looking into your multiple various accounts with different punishments between them all it seems clear that you have low regard for our server's rules as you have freekilled on multiple accounts and admitted it. While I appreciate your honesty, your long track of punishments, and multiple accounts will lead to the denial of your appeal & bans emplaced on those listed accounts that were used to avoid punishment.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.