• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Soccer Field on jail_minecraft_dynf

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
Might just be a lil dumb but I think the soccer field on that map should be fixed. It's really a pretty nice, sort of trick order with elevation day since it lifts you just...by one single pixel. Not many know of that thought and usually results in almost all reds being kos and chaos when a warden that has no idea what he is doing does it. I personally love doing it but feel pretty bad lol

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
-1 dont feel any need to add this
1. if they fixed that they would have to make a large grass texture with the soccer textures with wrong scaling can break it severely
2. they would have to update the rules saying things that dont visually raise you do not make you kos on elevation day (which updating the rules would be simpler, barely anybody looks at the changelogs)

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
Might just be a lil dumb but I think the soccer field on that map should be fixed. It's really a pretty nice, sort of trick order with elevation day since it lifts you just...by one single pixel. Not many know of that thought and usually results in almost all reds being kos and chaos when a warden that has no idea what he is doing does it. I personally love doing it but feel pretty bad lol
You might want to talk with xyso and mega milk about it, the soccer field is a good trick order. It's like following the rules in jailbreak.

sorry but -1