Declined Speedran getting Perma Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
Alright so this guy kept spawnkilling me causing me to shoot back at him for once then he's like oh vip abuse. It's kinda stupid how you have to un-resize to actually defend yourself because I was being friendly because I couldn't kill smaller than I think 0.7 and I was 0.7 but no this sniper just keeps rdm'ing me causing me to shoot back a couple times and killing him then next thing you know I am banned.

I honestly find this case a lack of actual abuse because all he was doing is harrasing me by targeting me and only me when I come out of spawn. I don't find this very fair in my opinion but it was permabanned. I honestly think this isn't very clear. I mean the first one was for something completely different. Like the first one was a vote-guardban issue that Kyo made their mistake on causing that to be accepted. I don't think this was that big of a deal. I wasn't shit talking him while killing him. I wasn't doing anything that bad.

Also why do appeals get so many views.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there! Your ban was reduced to 2 weeks due to the last punishment being invalid. I will be declining this appeal due to the fact that it is clearly stated in the VIP Rules: "Do not use your perks to have an advantage over other players (e.g: killing players while resized small)." and a warning in-game shown in the picture below. Most of our trade servers are equipped with the !friendly command available to use if you're trying to be friendly and not get killed. A friendly reminder in-game always pops up here and there to remind you of the command.

Screenshot 416

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.