Accepted Spray ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

MothestMoth

Aug 19, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was casually playing on a jailbreak server and sprayed what was a topic of discussion (NSFW to some, not to others), I was slightly confused if mine was actually that bad since it was next to a spray which had a girl with a condom in her mouth and text "Let's get this over with". Compared to that I thought mine was more tame so I kept it as it didn't think it was within true NSFW guidelines and I am willing to ask next time if my sprays are considered nsfw before I use them. At the end of it I received a spray ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
My spray was a more tame spray compared to others I've seen but I am willing to accept that my spray is one that breaks guidelines. I ask for another chance as I don't think I've been spray banned before (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) and I now have a more understanding limit to sprays, limiting them to memes. calling cards or more tame images from now on. Thank you for your time.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Since this is your first instance, I will remove your spray ban. For future reference, you can always ask staff in Discord with the role NSFW reports to verify if sprays are NSFW. You can also report sprays that you might think are NSFW instead of following the same route.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.