• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Suggestion: Certain spots in Hide & Seek should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
For example: On space jail, if you hide in space karts as spy, when you go into blu side, you glitch inside of their hitbox, making it impossible to move, therefore, getting killed. Same with race on Fuckzzz, since it is virtually the same thing.

Reactions: Pootiscow

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
yeah, but simply having it as a rule is usually a good deterrence. That's pretty much like saying "How would you enforce freekilling", as it is easy to just screenshot someone breaking the rule, and reporting it.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
n space jail, if you hide in space karts as spy, when you go into blu side, you glitch inside of their hitbox, making it impossible to move, therefore, getting killed.
For real, dude, if you're playign hide n seek in space jail, you need to re evaluate your life and actually choose soemthing fun for reds.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I'm not saying that I would pick hide and seek. I don't pick hide and seek, and I don't think I ever will. I am saying this for times when blues have no medic and someone picks hide and seek on space jail, fuckzzz, ect. My point isn't that it can't be countered, it is that you have to have a certain class with a certain weapon on blu for it to be possible to counter.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
388430607203696643.png

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
For: 6 (MisterGuac, Pootiscow, Blizzard, Bung, oreos, and shy ツ).

Against: 3 (Brando Oats, Malfunction, and Mom).

I personally am Neutral at the moment since I want to do test out these spots myself first but are there any other opinions people want to give? We are considering adding a rule along the lines of what is suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.