• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak suggestion

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
just look at the menu before doing anything? or just do /wff
it would be better if it wasnt in a spot that could accidently get activated is all im saying. and doing /wff wont stop it from getting accidently activated when you need to slay a guard and hit 4 instead of 5. anyone can do it and in its current location more people probably will be doing the same thing. all im asking for is move it have some space in between it and any of the other choices in the warden menu. to prevent the accidental activation

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
what?
are you tryna say like "oh look theres 1 red left lemme give lr"
"aw shit i accidentally typed /wff... im so sorry guys"
what are you talking about /wff command you type. im talking its placement on the warden menu which is #4 on 2nd page is for activaing ff .right next to warden slay choice #5 page 2. its placement allow if you fat finger or just not paying attention like me to accidently activation. which lead to un need guard ban for stupid mistake that can be easily solve with putting a basic buffer in between ff option and any of the other commands in the warden menu

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
I don't have that problem since I just type the command itself like /wff or /wcc in chat because its a lot easier for me. -1
for some it is not for other like me that find menu easier. as this instance of me making a simple mistake of hit wrong number. lead to guard ban which could just as simply be remedied with a simple small buffer to help prevent it

Last edited:

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
the idea that people not willing to help make it easier / more fair and even across the board for ever dumbfound me. not everyone uses /wff and /wslay commands everyone that voting against it are people that use those commands and by that logic this switch wont affect them. would it make sense to limit the chance for people to accidently activate ff. literally all im asking is maybe put the ff option on warden menu at like 7 leaving a gap in between it and the other choices. i dont see why people have a problem with this simple move. i mean they just switch it. how hard is it to change the menu to better help everyone.

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
we're working on changing how the warden menu works, which might take some time. it will include a lot of QoL things like this.
ok while this is is getting vote on it happened to another regular player on jb server and did illegal ff. but he acted quick then i did and turn off. this shows there is an issue in its current placement.