Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Sang the first two lines of this song:
( until the words "so bad" ).
I was told to stop so I did, but got banned anyway after 5 minutes.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn't know this sort of stuff was that heavily enforced, as Jeffery Epstein jokes were allowed to be flung around. Sorry anyway for not knowing boundaries when saying that sort of stuff in jokes, I'll avoid that sort of area when joking in voice chat.

Side Note:
If you would like to bring up my past record of bans, please take into account those happened 2 years ago and I have not had any interaction with WLN since except for the occasional visit with friends every couple of months, I have only started playing recently and stuff that was in the past is completely unrelated to this ban. ( I don't know if the decision to permanently ban me was influenced by PB and J taking a look at past bans, but if it was, there is my explanation, if you really want to take those into account you can ask why they happened and I can explain why they are bygones and have no relation currently as they have gone and been pardoned, 2 years ago mind you. )

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
Knowing your history, even tho it was 2 years ago, it should be painstakingly clear to you that singing this song in a server is completely out of bounds and unacceptable, and it alone warrants a punishment of that degree, taking your history out of the equation.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.