Declined TF2 Ban :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Aight so I got banned for 1 week and Im not sure what bs it was this time. Aight so "Kek" banned me for apparently saying the n word somehow saying "nice" is saying the n word. I don't understand how
the n word is the only word that starts with ni. It doesn't make any sense on that part, plus I got banned for toxicity. I don't know to who if I did to somebody I would love to know because I never
offended anybody in any way shape or form. I don't get why I got banned in the first place plus apparently previous offenses extends it for something I did in the past. So I want to get unbanned and
can anybody else but 'Smug Rebellion' check this appeal?

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe I should be unbanned because I honestly dont find a good reason why I was even banned again. I'd still love to know who I was 'toxic' to. Plus If I did 'offend' somebody I was never rude to anybody. I was simply playing with them not being racist or homophobic etc.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hello, I will be dealing with your appeal. If I have any questions I will be asking them here. Failing to respond to them in 48 hours will result in denial of your appeal.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
After looking in your chatlogs and getting some info from other staff members, I have concluded that your ban will stay.
Snmek obrazovky 39
Snmek obrazovky 38
Snmek obrazovky 37
Snmek obrazovky 33Snmek obrazovky 34
Snmek obrazovky 32

Also after this ban you went and started messaging the staff member who banned you. From the messages you seem to be a bit toxic.
Screenshot 2020 12 13 212800

Do you have anything else to say. If not then Ill close this. Im giving you 24 hours to do so.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
Damn that's sure toxic, what's wrong with it? Using caps? Damn I'm so toxic for being what, right? Also I love when the admins only show your part of the chatlogs like it's only you talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.