Declined Tf2 Mute Gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misa

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
I would like to be ungagged/muted because I was for provoking and toxicity but I don't know what exactly I was banned for so can somebody tell me. I am requesting an appeal from having this mute/gag.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Hello i am the Staff member that gave you the silence. It was decided to give you a silence after going through your logs
and in these logs it shows you being toxic
Screenshot 2020 12 27 163847Screenshot 2020 12 27 163957Screenshot 2020 12 27 164026Screenshot 2020 12 27 164115Unknown 1Unknown

Granted You did send a call admin because someone was provoking you and we dealt with him but afterwards you proceed to make the situation worst for yourself and dm him directly
And to quote him "They sent me a video of someone cutting their dick off"
I will not be adding it to the appeal right now but will be if necessary

Adding onto this today this has no way of adding to the report but it shows how you deal with situations poorly and still don't learn
Today I responded to one of your mass free kill calls. I was invisible to the Majority of the player base and you were the only person who knew I was there. I proceed to watch the round and you proceed to use the /lick command to reveal to the majority of the player's on the server that I am there. They proceed to out me as a moderator and then the person who was reported left leaving me with no way of confirming that the person in question is mass free killing.
This is the second time I've had to deal with you Reveal staff which shows me you haven't learnt at all.

An admin will handle this appeal and give the verdict of what should happen

Status
Not open for further replies.