Accepted trueno Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueno

Jul 1, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Snmek obrazovky 365Snmek obrazovky 366

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So today I was playing on your surf utopia server as usual and i became friends with this guy named Justin. Then a little later this guy came in the server and he was named gamer girl. I asked just for fun is he's actually a girl and I admit I was making kinda fun of him aight. Then this guy wished my parents' death, insulted me in so much ways possible and then a guy named Portal79 started targeting me and just being toxic in the voice chat you know that classic passive agressive: aww you can hit atleast one shot. and then we came to an argument and i said something like: I can dox u. And then Portal79 said something like WOAAAH HES DOXING NOW. Then I just Afk'd at spawn cause i was waiting for Portal79 to leave cause it was boring and then i left the server. I joined surf air arena v4 and i get suddenly banned. Keep in fact that my argument was only a self defense to many insults. I apologize for that. I didn't want to get bullied.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Why? I love to play on your servers, I was thinking of donating tbh. I have 90000 credits on there. I have like 150hrs on your servers. I met some pretty nice guys out there. I hope this will not take long. My discord is: trueno#3392 . Please contact me there. We can talk this out and I am going to behave and I will never defend myself in any way again.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After checking your logs I will be more understanding due to the context. However if you are found to repeat this again, your ban will be unappealable. I did however found slur baiting in your logs so I will be giving you a one day silence. You are free to contact admin and gather evidence if another player is being toxic towards you.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.